Saturday, July 26, 2008

Elliot Spitzer

Are there any New Yorkers out there who can give me the inside story on Elliot Spitzer? There is something about this guy I always liked, so when he decided to run for Governor,I was like...hell yeah! A rough and tumble Prosecutor turned Attorney General seemed a natural for New York's top job.

So what the F#@!? I keep reading stories about his bulldozing and belligerent style. That he can't get anything accomplished because he doesn't know how to work with people? Is Elliot another Rudy? Rudy ran NYC like a real A-Hole, I was a resident of the Big Apple when hizzoner was throwing all the homeless in jail,please tell me Governor Spitzer isn't a repeat of that freak show . Tell me they got it all wrong, throw me a bone people. He's kinda hot.


Kat

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Kathy rules! Did you see the one about annoying Ryan Seacrest? He really gets on my nerves...

kimmo_matias said...

Oh, this was so funny! =) And the pictures from your holiday look great, I love the sea!

Big Daddy said...

Diet, pilates and crack worked wonders for me.

CatWoman said...

Ha ha ha ha ha. Great anecdotes.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

You are soooooo right, baby! Kathy totally and completely ROCKS!

Michael Guy said...

It's her voice, the material, the comic timing; Griffin is awesome!

Thanks for sharing this clip!

WAT said...

"My mom was dressed in a moomoo passed out on the couch where she belonged." LOLOLOLOLOL!

This politician you mention is handsome alright. An AHOLE? Well, people in power must be I suppose? I'm sure Hillary Clinton is a bitch too, but they gotta be strong ta get the job done.

I mean, just look at that aggressive Leo woman, that world-famous performer, what's her name? The one that they call the Queen of Pop.

;)

M- Filer said...

The Governor of New York is a leader of a Democracy, so being n asshole gets in the way of making things happen--he has to be able to negotiate with the State Assembly

That aggressive Leo woman is the head of a Monarchy, so she doesn't have to negotiate with anyone to get shit done: She just says "do it". Isn't she fabulous.